What's New in 1.4.1
- Fixed toolbarbuttons display in Fx3
- Fixed some CSS related problems
- Removed Image viewer link since it's not necessary anymore
- Added compatibility for Firefox 3
What's New in 1.4
- Fixed the %20%20 problem in the search page;
- Fixed the search for communities link;
- Fixed the search for friends link;
- Fixed the "very tall toolbar" problem with some themes;
- Fixed the incompatibility with TabMixPlus and BookmarkDD.
What's New in 1.3
- Corrected a bug with saved form information in the login screen;
- Added support for Firefox2;
- Changed the link to the new official community;
- Some other minor changes.
What's New in 1.2
- New image tag format
- Zoom In/Out images with a mouse click
- Support for image URLs with no tags
- Support for images with links (links are discarded however)
What's New in 1.1
- Display images and flash movies in Orkut
- Button to easily insert images/flash movies
- "Enhancements" screen for configuring the images/flash behavior.
What's New in 1.0 and 1.0 Alpha
- New fully-featured options screen
- Orkut Bookmarks
- Smiles Display
- Orkut Context-menu
What's New in 0.9.3:
- Compatibility with Firefox 1.5 RC1
- Compatibility with Flock
- Customizable icons size.
- Reuse of text selection after apply a format (based on a ideia by Sergio Abreu)
- Included a link to the license in the about screen (portuguese only).
What's New in 0.9.2:
- Compatible with Firefox 1.5 beta 2
What's New in 0.9.1:
- Compatible with Firefox 1.5 beta 1
- Color names in the "Font Color" menu in Linux (Mário F. Rinaldi)
- Link to Orkut help in the main menu
- Support for the pt-BR locale for Mozilla Suite users
- Default preferences set at the installation time
- New logo (Eduardo Suarez)
- New About screen slightly redesigned
Whats New in 0.9:
- Support for customized signatures
- Added an options screen for customizing the signatures and the future options
- New ultra-cool icons by Eduardo Suarez
- Reanged the colors menu (Eduardo Suarez)
- Big or Small icons options (right click, Customize..)
- The friends and communities search will now open in a new tab
- Switched the link of Friends from "Friendslist.aspx" to "Friends.aspx"
- Updated the pt-BR translation to match the new official Orkut translation
- Removed the "Orkut Home Page" button since they are acting in the same way as the "Home" button
- Full support for Mozilla Suite (tested on 1.7.7 and 1.8b1)
- Conversion of all graphics from .GIF to PNG
- Massive otimization and re-organization of the code, but somethings still remain to be done
- And a lot of things that I don't remember now.
Whats New in 0.5:
- Integrated Communities and Friends Search.
- The Insert Text Link button now will ask you the title of the link if it haven't selected before.
- The Insert Link button now won't ask you the link if it were selected before.
- Added a link to the Orkut Toolbar Official Community in the main menu.
- Now the main menu links will open in a new tab instead of override the active page.
- Added acelleration keys to Show/Hide the toolbar (ALT, V, T, O)
- Integration with the FF default toolbar customization popup menu.
- Optimzation of some parts of the code
- A lot of minor changes
Orkut Toolbar 0.2.1 (Minor bugfix) released: What's new
- Fixed a problem with the newly released Firefox 1.0.1 that prevented Link and Text Link buttons to work.
- Merged the Show and the Hide toolbar functions.
Orkut Toolbar 0.2 (Minor bugfix) released: What's new
- Added links to Home, Friends, Messages and Communities in the main menu.
- Added suport for accents in pt-BR locale.
- Added a button to Hide the Toolbar and a statusbar button to Show it again
- Fixed a little bug in the About dialog.
- Totally rewrote the code, apllied indentations, naming scheme, renamed controls and icons to more intuitive names, and simplified it a lot.
The orkutbar project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2019. All rights reserved.